Mozilla, Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari...
SecureSitebuilder is an advanced application, and requires advanced browser technology in order to be deployed to your computer. Before using SecureSitebuilder from any browser, the following settings are mandatory:
Note: These requirements apply only to the SecureSitebuilder website management interface.
- Cookies must be enabled to keep you logged in to SecureSitebuilder.
Newer browsers better support Web Standards
, which means that most websites you visit will work properly, and look better. You'll have a much happier internet experience with the latest version of your favorite browser. Promise.
Using older browsers can also be dangerous to the security of your computer. Vulnerabilities are constantly found in older browsing platforms that could allow malicious websites to run programs on your machine. Upgrading your browser is a good idea, even if you don't choose to use SecureSitebuilder. You can find the newest version of your favorite here:
Please note that beta versions of browsers are not supported.
- Firefox is our browser of choice for both Mac and PC platforms.
- Safari is an excellent browser, and is also compatible with both Mac and PC platforms.
- Internet Explorer 9 is the most secure version of Internet Explorer to date. (Note: IE8 will run on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Server 2003 with SP 2 (SP2) or higher). For additional system requirements, see this page.)
- Opera is a multi-platform product for a wide range of operating systems and embedded Internet products.
- Chrome is Google's browser. It runs on Windows XP, Vista, and 7(beta versions only for Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Linux platforms)